[ SHOWGSD-L ] katrina

  • From: MACCHP@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 11:32:26 EDT

i am originally from new orleans now living in south bend, in. if any needs
a place to stay come on up. i have been glued to the tv set all morning can't
seem to get anything done around here. i had just graduated from high school
when camille went thru in 1969. that was a bad one we thought then this is
the  granddaddy of them all. i miss new orleans very much but not at these
times.  here we get blizzards that don't seem so bad at least the snow
eventually
goes  away leaving no damage (usually).

Storyville
Cindy Pickett