[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: k9 advantix?

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 13:48:00 -0400

I will one up that one lol(coudn't resist lmao)...go to groomers.com they
are a sister site to dog.com Find all the goodies you want then call them
and ask for a business to business discount....they will drop the cost on
everything and give you free shipping! They don't have k-9 advantix though
LOL! But I have gotten grooming tables, brushes, dryers ect cheaper then you
can find anywhere.....even ebay. I am such a damn cheapo lol.
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html