[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: just a question

  • From: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:54:27 EDT

In a message dated 6/7/2005 12:07:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Tigra12@xxxxxxx writes:
I've  finally got a nice puppy I'm looking at...but I've got nobody to help
me
and teach me how to truly and properly exhibit him.  I'm kinda flyign  by the
seat of my pants, learning what I can...but its a much slower way  then
having
somebody who has been in the breed for years do summat with  you.
- Jackie

Jackie,
Please give me the name of your home town and I will try to put you in
contact with a nearby regional club or someone in your area that can be a
mentor
to you.  I believe the Regional Clubs Committee (Lew Bunch) has initiated a
Mentor Program and that Nancy Harper is very involved with this - I hope I have

my facts right because I can't remember the exact details.  You can contact
Lew Bunch (_Lewieb@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Lewieb@xxxxxxx) ) or Nancy at
_Nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)  or, as I  suggested
earlier,
please tell me where you live and I can find someone near you  that can give
you some guidance and advise.  Good luck with your puppy and  please know that
there are many people willing to help you.  Best to  you.

Dania Karloff
GSDCA Membership Committee