[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "just"

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Vontan@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 22:23:08 EDT

In a message dated 7/8/2005 10:10:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Vontan@xxxxxxx writes:
In a  message dated 07/08/2005 6:32:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:
<<so why  don't more people  prove it  instead of just putting on
a Ch and then either   retire the dog from  the ring or special it?>>

Oh yea right  "JUST" put a Ch on a dog?? How about researching how many  GSDs
are  born...shown... and how many actually finish their CH....and tell  me
then
how many have YOU finished since you seem to think its no big   deal. Or how
many other titles have you gotten for that matter, I am  seriously
interested.
Then you can answer the question as to  why you are on this  list, is it to le
arn, or is it to try to educate  us poor misguided conformation  folks, who
don't seem to know what we  should be doing with our  dogs?
Yvonne
creekvue.com

I DIDN"T WRITE THAT!!!!!
I ANSWERED THAT:

SEE BELOW:

In a message dated 7/8/2005 5:56:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Tigra12@xxxxxxx writes:

so why  don't more people prove it instead of just putting on
a Ch and then either  retire the dog from the ring or special it?

I REPLIED:

"oh my, I love the "just" part in the above...."

Now, for the second part of your question, I'm very pleased with the
generational thing I have going on....no one needs to preach to me, I've done
it!
See below:)

Kathy
three generations of Dual Titled Champions  live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_