[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: junior showmanship - the Logic or lack thereof

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 17:21:52 -0400

Excuse me...but the sentence you think you want is exactly the wording that
exists presently.
   It seems to me that the answer is that if there are no classes offered
for German Shepherds (or any other breeed) it is probably because there is a
specialty within 200 miles...........so why not go there and show in
Juniors?
   And maybe, instead of asking the AKC to change a rule that has existed
for years, ask the specialty club why it isn't offering Junior Showmanship.
Peggy