[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: judges clapping

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:41:35 EST

I think it is appropriate for a judge to clap as the specials come in, and
go around..I cannot imagine a judge clapping for a class dog.  Syd

In a message dated 11/30/2004 5:44:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I  understand that judges are not supposed to clap- therefore I will not get
a  judges license because I enjoy supporting a good dog mine or someone
else's-  but although most judges do not clap they frequently comment to owners
on
dogs  they love- what is the difference- while I would think I might have a
chance  if I show that dog to a judge who loves the dog I also know that the
win
depends on how many other dogs show up that the judge likes and which one the
 judge likes best- then there are those judges who can't remember that they
liked your dog before or just say stuff like that to build an entry- oh the
games we play-Kris

SYD  MAILBERG 425-432-4144
23910 SE 276TH ST
MAPLE VALLEY, WA  98038