[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: judges

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 22:20:48 -0500

I suggest culzeans1 read the standard, too, rather than suggest that judges
read and understand it.
  It is obvious that the more she learns, she doesn't.......
because the first thing to learn is what the standard says, and the second
thing is what it means.  Linda Shaw, as some will remember, is well known for
her serious disdain for American show Shepherds.  Anyone who subscribes to
Shaw's version of what is correct is not going to be at all happy with our
dogs, and certainly not with our winning dogs.  After all, Linda Shaw's example
of a BAD american GSD was the history-making Double Double Grand Victor, who
also won groups and a Best in Show.  Guess she was right, and everyone else was
wrong.
  Pam, you have a right to your opinions, but your education is sorely lacking.
   Peggy

  From: <culzeans1@xxxxxxx>