[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: judges

  • From: Bill Basu <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:12:31 -0800 (PST)

Dave Fritsche wrote:
" I thought this years GV & GVX were exceptional examples of proper motion
in which the rear extended under the dog past the footprint of the front
(over-step) or (over-reaching). "

And this year's GVX handler was a great example of  "underreach" as with his
bum left leg and extra 20lbs it is a wonder that his GVX was able to
"overreach" <G>.

Showed the Bob Lindsay video to my family on Thanksgiving, there was hilarious
laughter as some of the comments were:

" Dad you gotta lose weight"
"Dad why is everyone else dressed nicely and you not"
"Babe(my wife), you should really buy a jacket that isn't so small"
" Really you're not that fat, but it must have been the camera"

You get my drift. So i'm going to have my knee operation next week and after
that no food for 4 weeks(yeah right).

Bill