[ SHOWGSD-L ] judges

  • From: Michael and Linda Booker <legatogsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:16:01 -0400

I don't know if anyone noticed, but there are only 2 obedience judges listed on
the ballot.  It takes 3 to run the trial.  So, I saw no point in voting for
that item.

Also, there was only one agility judge on the ballot.  I guess it's 'take it or
leave it'.

Why bother putting it on the ballot if there is no choice to make.  (???)

LindaLegato German Shepherds...and...Stormy Sch3 IPO3 CDX RESG Zena Sch2 Kkl1
AD CD TCBeaux Sch2 AD
Gear up for Halo® 3 with free downloads and an exclusive offer. It?s our way of
saying thanks for using Windows Live?.
http://gethalo3gear.com?ocid=SeptemberWLHalo3_WLHMTxt_2