[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: jimmys post

  • From: "shephaven" <shephaven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 17:29:40 -0300

If any of you thought that the Hunte/Carman thing devided this Club and this
list a couple of months ago, I can only imagine what this is going to do.
Probably just what it was designed to do. Devide and conquer. I cannot
believe that we would allow so few people to destroy what so many have
worked so hard for, for so many years.
If 2 or 3 people can be allowed to make such a mess of things, then I want
no part of it.
Wayne Ewart