[ SHOWGSD-L ] its sunny....I'm bored....where's Mom?

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:07:58 -0700 (PDT)

(I have been blinded by the large orange orb in the heavens...and suffering one
too many migraines which release my "creative" side...)

Hmmmm, she must have forgot me. No more tasty stuff in my bone...OOOooo. ..lets
see how THIS tastes...ugh. Why does she keep all these green things and dirt in
the house? Doesn't she know they belong outside? Well, I KNOW she didn't leave
this crate in my way on PURPOSE...(oooof. ..grunt.. grunt..shove) ..Gracie, you
must be gaining weight!...Ahhh. ..OUT of there! (blompblomopblompbl omp..sound
of HEAVY feet traipsing).. .Wonder why Mom left the basement door open? lets
just seeeeeee...maybe there is something TASTY down there...OH YES!!!! LINTLINT
LINT!!!! Would have a bit more flavor with just a hint of gravy, but it will do
in a pinch. I bet she left that on the floor JUST for ME!!!!! I know my Mom
LOVES ME. Oh, here she is!!! Look at me Mom!!!! I'm a GOOD GIRL!!! See, I got
rid of all that lint for you!!! Whhhhhaaaat? ??? No good????? But I don't WANNA
go outside!!!!! SHE'S outside and she BARKS at me!!!! I don't care if its sunny
out there, there's
 nothing
to EAT out there!!! Oh! yeah, I forgot....my "sandyhole". ...THAT will top off
the lint quite nicely! WAIT! Whats THIS??? Someone filled in my hole!!! They
must have been confused; probably didn't realize that I had just reached the
really GOOD stuff.(digdigdigdig followed by the sound of irate person screaming
KIZZYKIZZYKIZZY! !!!) Oh now you WANT me in??? Okay! pantpantpant. ..here I
come....takes a minute.....oh these STEPS....pantpantpa nt....Crate? ??
whaddyamean CRATE!!!!!
Dawn