[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: it was rat poison........ Re: a few pet deaths ? B.S.

  • From: raymond doran v <gsdbeatingcleats01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx>, <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 00:41:13 -0700

A few pets? One vet facility in Portland ,Oregon has reported fourteen.  Ever
wonder why we have to import wheat?  Could it be that we suddenly no longer
grow enough ourselves (haha!) or is it really because we are giving our wheat
to other countries, and I do mean GIVING.  Just My Opinion(s).  Recently China
was very busy killing every dog they could find, guess they decided to kill
dogs and cats for us now. R. Doran"All Gave Some, Some Gave All" "Our MIA's and
POW's Never Forgotten" "Our Veterans Remembered and Honored""In Loving Memory
of SSG Larry Brent Curttright, 9Aug.46-28Feb.69, KIA South
VietNam."Posthumously Awarded Purple Heart, Bronze Star with Oak Leaf Cluster &
"V" for ValorTwo Silver Stars with "V" for Valor."In Loving Memory of our son
Larry James B. Curttright, 18Apr.68-12 Aug.75, Killed by a Hit and Run
Driver."> From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx> Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:15:37 -0400>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: it was rat poison........ Re: a few pet deaths ?
B.S.> To: ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx; pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx;
Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > > In a message dated 3/23/2007 1:50:15 P.M.
Eastern Daylight Time, > ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx writes:> Grrrrrrrrrrr, Notice
how they are now down-playing the severity of this ? > > "A few pets " ??? > >
When just yesterday morning they admitted on national News thousands of > pets
lost.> > > I think it depends on what channel you watch. Y-day FOX said 9.> >
Kathy> member GSDCA, DVGSDC> three generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
live here!> > visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd Dogs_ >
(http://www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds/) > > > >
************************************** AOL now offers free email to everyone. >
Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.> > >
Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT
THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS
ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE
LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF
THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. > > For assistance, please contact the
List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org>