[ SHOWGSD-L ] it never ends...........

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 11:47:58 -0400

why do people made these stupid decisions?  at least this man, who is not
the owner, is trying to help...............

  From: Jim Perry <jperry@xxxxxxxx>Subject: Dog looking for home

  I'm trying to find a home for Reilly, a 6YO German Sheperd. Her owner can
not provide her with space she needs.  Below are some specifics from current
owner:

  "Reilly was born 10/25/2002. She actually has a champion blood line...her
father was the 2003 Shutzhund champion. She weighs 68, has been spaded, and
is current on all shots and I maintain her on tri-heart and frontline. She
has had some obedience and agility training. She really needs more room to
run than I can provide and she doesn't get along well with my youngest lab
who is very energetic and constantly trying to exert himself as the alpha
male. She does really well with my older lab (7 years). I would recommend
that she either be with other, calmer, older dogs or by herself. "

  If you are interested please let me know and I will send photos (didn't
want to jam up boxes of people not interested).
  Jim

  James E. Perry, Ph.D., PWS
  Secretary General SWS-PCP
  Professor of Marine Science
  Department of  Biological Sciences
  Virginia Institute of Marine Science
  for mail: PO Box 1346; for shipping or express: Route 1208 Greate Road
  Gloucester Point, VA  23062-1346

  Phone: 804-684-7388     FAX: 804-684-7843     Email: jperry@xxxxxxxx