[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: interesting/ where's EVAN?????????

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 09:47:25 -0500

I think it is interesting that they can get away with claiming that this
is an "instructional" or "educational" site...it is actually just
advertising his oversized dogs and
pointing out that ALL other German Shepherds are wrong...no matter what
country they are from.  His site "instructs" in his opinion, which is
that all dogs that fit the Standard with respect to size are
incorrect...............
    I also find it interesting that this person is a member of the
GSDCA...and that membership apparently doesn't have any mention of the
Standard or anything else... the Breeders Code (on the website) doesn't
say anything about breeding to the Standard...so, I guess if we can't
expect members to breed to the Standard, we probably can't expect Hunte
to behave in the best interests of the breed, or of dogs, either.
Peggy