[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: interesting thought about dog diets.............

  • From: Grace Eaton <zgrace_grace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodwitch132004@xxxxxxxxx, pmick@xxxxxxxxx, GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 08:29:05 -0800 (PST)

I wonder what the poor lil' Indian kids do that were allergic to corn and
nuts??? They did have a lower incidence of knowledge about such things and
higher mortality rate. Food for thought.
  Grace Eaton
jenn pekins <goodwitch132004@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  having reciently switched to diamond, and not wanting to switch again...i
went to tractor supply to get food last week. and according to them: diamond
has recalled all their product, and is not restocking at this time...there's
got to be more to it than they are letting out JMHO, but i'm not taking any
chances. i changed food.
on kids and food alergies... no corn and nuts- before the age of 4??? what did
the indians do? corn and nuts have been staples in many cultures for many
years, now there's allergies. food for thought. literally.
jenn
Peggy
wrote:
your understanding is very different from mine...
GrnRam415@xxxxxxx wrote:

> My understanding from the most recent news is that they are recalling
> ALL their product....
>
> Laura Thomas
> http://www.treasureranchgsds.com/

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

            Grace Eaton
  Sirius German Shepherds
  zgrace_grace@xxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.