[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: interesting development...a test for DM

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:34:32 -0400

Sorry, no, I don't.  I assumed that this was something new and not the same
test that has been mentioned before.  I'm aware the DM is different in
Shepherds (and if I were not aware of it, at least a dozen people wrote to
tell me this time)...but if this is truly new, there is still hope that the
DNA mutation or something similar occurs in Shepherds........
       Peggy