[ SHOWGSD-L ] inner peace needed

  • From: Dogpeople@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 19:29:37 EST

Inner Peace
I am passing this on to you because it definitely  works, and we
could all use a little more calmness in our lives.

By  following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can
find inner  peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish
all the things you have started and have never finished."

So, I  looked around my house to see all the things I started and
hadn't finished,  and before leaving the house this morning, I finished
off a bottle of  Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of
Bailey's Irish Cream, a  bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the
remainder of my old Prozac  prescription, the rest of the cheesecake,
some Doritos and a box of  chocolates.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel.

Please  pass this on to others you think might be in need of
inner peace.