[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: info

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: drdonjones@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l)
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:46:11 +0000

Don: Whether informed or not, a person has a right to there opinion and that is
Dawn's opinion. And, opinions are fact!
If you get together enough people who have the same opinion, then you may have
a movement that takes a stand.
Fortunately or not, perception is REALITY! And, neighther of the antagonists
have done anything to
change perceptions, it's more like they're standing in defiance of the wishes
of the membership.
Some, not many, suppot your opinion and the others, well, we see it another
way. And even some of us
can't agree on everything, but we do agree that damage has been done to the
club, and serious steps should
be taken to rectify and prevent future situations like these.

For what its worth, just how I see it.

Tony C

From: "Don Jones" <drdonjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>