[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: incorrect Information on a Bi Color

  • From: Lealynn@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:59:52 EDT

In a message dated 7/10/2009 3:40:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Bono WAS a BI-color...

In this instance I agree with Carolyn.  Bono didn't have stenciled  toes
that I can see.  While he did have black hocks, the transition from  tan to
black on his legs wasn't sharp.  It was gradual.
Of course the real proof would be if he was ever bred to a bi-color or
black and produced a (dark blanket) black & tan.   Anyone?

Liz
_www.lealynn.com_ (http://www.lealynn.com/)
GSDCA member since  1976
Signers of the Breeders Code