[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: in the real world

  • From: Kathaleen Strong <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Danannkennel@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:30:31 -0800

Danannkennel@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Finally, as the Marketing arm of the GSDC of the Pacific NW, I negotiated  a
> sponsorship with Royal Canin for our 2 specialties.  When I offered  them a
> 20x10 space for their booth, catalog advertising, free lunches for  their
> people, website advertising prior to and after the show for 1 year,  they
> returned a positively GENEROUS eye toward us and came up with my  suggested
> donation of $1,500.00 for the 2 adjoining specialties that will be  held the
> same futurity weekend. Yes folks... that's FIFTEEN HUNDRED  DOLLARS.
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> In the real world the PC has missed the boat in not tapping the knowledge
> and devotion Kathaleen has for the breed
>
> I tip my hat to you Kathaleen and your club for being creative and hard
> working
>
> Sally
> The House of Nasdaq ROM
> Ch's Seiko, Adam &  Ex
>
> http://danann.netfirms.com
> http://www.freewebs.com/embroiderybysally

Thanks Sally for the kinds words.

I do hope that a lot of people consider coming up to attend the Pacific
NW Futurity Weekend.

Remember, east coasters Mid country - Alaska Airlines - who is fantastic
with the dogs, and is very reasonable to fly with them, flies DIRECT
NON-STOP from Boston, Washington DC, Miami, Orlando and Chicago.  They
may even have other places they fly from.

Regards,

Kathaleen

Kathaleen Strong     Inflight Kennels Reg'd        Breeder of:
95 US GV Spencer ROM, AOE 96 GVx Lilly Marlene PT, Jubilee ROM
http://inflight.cnc.net