[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: important question - need input!

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 17:45:26 EDT

Diane,
That would be wondeful.   I have collected many, many statues, bookends, salt
cellers, you name it I've got it, of German Shepherds mostly from ebay.
Most are respectable representations of the breed, but you are right, it is so
hard to find an exceptional piece that truly portrays our beautiful breed in
motion.   I certainly would be interested.   Actually if it truly turns out as
well as we would all hope, it would make a wonderful trophy for many large
specialty shows.   You may be surprised with responses, there are a lot of
dedicated collectors out there.
Thanks for thinking of us.
Pat

 Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL