[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: igloo dog houses

  • From: Joan M Tuthill <tutslist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, caretti@xxxxxxxxxx, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 04:49:16 -0700 (PDT)

I use a solution of odoban - spray on igloo - let soak a minute or two - then
power washer to wash off - works good - I've never found fly dirt on them or
insects like moth cocoons or spider webs - but I think between the odoban and
the sprayer you should be able to get anything off the igloo - except maybe the
plastic paint mentioned in the other posts ...JMT

Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 7/17/2005 8:02:33 AM Mountain Standard Time,
caretti@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Sally,
> We have some that are about that old, and just recently cleaned them using a
> pressure washer. It's amazing how much better they look. White, instead of
> grey!
>
> Cyndi
How do you guys get the fly "specks" off of them? I've used elbow grease and
every cleaner I can think of and I can't scrub them off....
Jamie

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

Joan M Tuthill - Tuthill Shepherds
feel free to visit us online at
( http://www.geocities.com/tuthillshepherds@xxxxxxxx )