[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ideas for rescue fund from Da List

  • From: TRennie100@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdramey@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windwych@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:21:36 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/2007 5:15:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
gsdramey@xxxxxxx writes:
Hi  Listers,  I know I want to help as I've rescued seemingly forever, indeed
 just
since I've lived in this apt., I've done it a time or two  already.
My husband was a wizz at figures and finances and I miss him  bad.  However,
I do know that a special account designated for the  funds to be deposited and
yet, though Dawn isn't the "person" named but the  fund does have a name we
could all figure out and allow her to pull out  what may be needed for a
certain
immediate rescue.  I know sometimes  you have to act right away or those folks
will definitely put these lost  ones down too early anyway.

We could all on Da List pool our thoughts  and all and maybe have a central
location, bank or what ever she could use  and, like suggested, a quarterly
report.    It would definitely  be a NON PROFIT action.  Also, as the funds
grow,
and I know they  will, we can work on the idea some have given us on a real
"santuary" like  I know there are such for a lot of animals and this could be
good one for  dogs to be re homed etc.   Let's really make it happen as I
know
I'd be happy to send extra money for such a great cause.     Norma no L

Count me in too..

Teona

Oasis Shepherds