[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: hunte, dodge and more

  • From: "Cyndi Flautt" <caretti@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Peggy'" <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:19:21 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
ANN SCHULTZ
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 8:45 PM
To: Peggy
Cc: sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx; Karen C.; thelist
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: hunte, dodge and more

I will never enter under these judges again and I am
not the only one either.   I didn't have to pay
handling fees on pulled dogs, just lost my entry fees.
 I love going to Louisville . They have great booths.
I bought a beautiful teal blue sett-r-rite table
(They're going up $50 April 1)I got to talk to friends
I hadn't seen all winter. These are great shows. The
rings are huge. Crating is ringside. I will do my
homework on the judges better next time, that's all.
Ann

It may help, for next year anyway, to express your "concerns" to the kennel
club show committee.  Generally, when these folks hire judges, they are
looking for the ones who will pull a large entry.  They don't care who wins,
as long as the entry is good.  If enough people complain, I bet they would
consider changing the list of judges to hire for future shows.

Cyndi

www.carettigsd.com