[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: hunte and GSD's

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dir@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:57:21 -0500

there is some kind of confusion here...i don't remember anyone talking
about Hunte using sperm from any dog...he simply owns a GSD now, and the
co-breeder and the handler are known..........there was never any
discussion about him having bred it...altho there was some question
about whether he would use THIS dog...
    this is how things get so screwed up here on the list.............
Peggy