[ SHOWGSD-L ] huge puppy mill auction

  • From: Connie <vallesaladogsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:47:42 -0600

trying to get enough money to make a block offer on these GSDs before they go
to auction on Friday so they need to have enough money on Thursday . They have
rescues to take all the dogs but GSDs often go for big money . There are 1100
some odd dogs in this puppy mill but Nancy was told they are holding out about
300 that are not in good shape sot there are 824 being auctioned and 9 GSDs.
See email below for info on how you can help .
Connie Palmer Williams - Executive Director
German Shepherd Rescue of Central Colorado Inc.
..."I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep"...Robert Frost
 www.GSDRColorado.com

We are a 501c3 corp. so all donations are tax deductible
100% of donations go to the rescue and rehab of GSDs

Join us at www.GSDwest.com Rescue Forum and

From: BBINancy@xxxxxxx
To: wgsrescue@xxxxxxxxxxx ; calspence@xxxxxxx ; jasch09@xxxxxxxxx ;
heather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; aswens@xxxxxxx ; Gs44@xxxxxxx ;