[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: how's this one for a puppy inquiry?

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Carl <sanderhaus@xxxxxxxxxxx>, The List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:28:02 -0700

On Sep 14, 2010, at 1:22 PM, Stormy Hope wrote:

When puppy buyers start out with those questions, starting out with
how much, parents on site, you pretty much know they've checked those
websites that tell you the best way to get a pup is to have parents on
site, registered purebreds, etc.

I probably would tell her that having a strange adult dog around your
house at the time you have a litter of pups would not be responsible
for many reasons, the main one being to protect the health of the pups.

The rest of the questions could be used as an education if you had the
time, but I don't think this pup buyer is for you:-)

Storm

On Sep 14, 2010, at 1:09 PM, susan sanchez wrote:

mellow or not, how would one possibly take that risk nor know how that
adult
would react?

nor know where that adult has been with pups that have had 1 or 2 shots?

I sent it back to the list, maybe others will disagree.

I don't have pups and have not for 2 years and this is one of the
reasons,
people!

susan

www.sander-haus.com

Sander-Haus German Shepherd Dogs

Quality West German Showlines

Selectively breeding, not mass producing.

Members of the GSDCA, GSDCA-WDA, SV of Germany

From: susan sanchez <sanderhaus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] how's this one for a puppy inquiry?
To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 1:47 PM

she didn't like my answer. who would allow this? her current dog to
pick out
the pup? she didn't like my reply to her! I said "no way would that
happen,
a strange adult dog? what a liability for you,no?" she didn't get it.

Hello,

I have a few questions about your German Shepherds. If you have a
moment,
would you please assist. Thank you.

Do you have a litter coming up? How much are your puppies? Are they AKC
registered? Are the mom and dad onsite? What are the temperments of the
parents? Would it be okay for me to bring my current German Shepherd
with me
to pick out a puppy?