[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: how many singles is too many?

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:43:14 -0600

Cindy,
I appreciate your thoughts and would agree EXCEPT that there are many
specialty dogs that do not do well in the AB ring---I KNOW I KNOW--but it is
true. In light of this I understand why folks only show at
specialties---some AB judges just do not recognize shoulders and the rings
are so small they never see suspension.  I am not AB judge bashing--they
just don't always understand our breed.  Sandi Card