[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: how many singles is too many?

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:03:39 EST

I saw the later post that said this is no longer an AKC rule, but couldn't
help adding that watching Handlers throw back the armbands when they didn't
like
the judge's picks, watching some entrants standing by the steward's table,
dog on lead, counting the dogs as they go in to see if the major was going to
hold or not before they picked up the arm band, and watching entrants standing
outside the ring with the entered (but armband not picked up), I would say that
this rule is looooong gone.    <VBG>   :-)
Stormy

In a message dated 1/17/06 11:30:29 PM, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I think the rules say if you are entered and on the grounds you are suppose
> to show or have a vet excuse.
>   Terry

Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com