[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: how many singles is too many?

  • From: "Donna Jourdan" <donna183@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:39:18 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Terry Cochran" <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>

>I think the rules say if you are entered and on the grounds you are suppose
>to show or have a vet excuse.>

This Rule has changed...I'm not sure when, but it's been more than 15 years
ago, which is when I first joined a professional ring stewarding association
and was told of the change...it is now quite common for exhibitors to turn
armbands back in after picking them up, usually if a major breaks...it also
happens sometimes in breeds that have a height or weight disqualification
when a judge calls for the wicket or scale...

Donna Jourdan/WINDSWEPT
Chinese Shar-Pei & German Shepherd Dogs
donna183@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx