[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ?? how do you keep your dogs cooler in this heat wave ??

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 20:30:15 -0700

If this is in a dry climate, I would invest in a mister system.. A
very good one, not the cheapest you can find.  If you position them
right, there won't even be puddles,  don't put the mister system on
top of the shade clothes, as that doesn't allow the evaporation that
creates the cooling.  And don't think the more mist the cooler, it
will just puddles and get soppy.  The least amount of mist is the best.

Stormy
who researched this when my Jim contracted to build a 40 dog  kennel.