[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: hot spots

  • From: "arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx" <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 14:45:09 GMT

When Ringer was about 12 I had him in hydrotherapy a couple times a week for
several serious problems.  He started getting nasty hot spots which I finally
figured out were being caused because I wasn't drying him thoroughly - it was
difficult to dry his thick fur since he was so fragile, unsteady on his feet
and I incorrectly "assumed" that our beautiful Florida sunshine would dry him -
so I had him clipped down which made drying a breeze.  He never got another hot
spot.
Gayle & the Hooligans!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=6&uidB94023 - Link to The Hooligans
Albums