[ SHOWGSD-L ] home waiting

  • From: DPiagentin@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 10:14:28 EST

As most of us have said not being able to attend the national is the pits,
next week I am going to Vegas for a family vacation with my daughters, and for
the life of me can not concentrate to pack the suitcase, have the dogs, all
packed some boarding at the vet, and others with friends,  just got the  wash
in, don't know what I am taking to wear,

just waiting for the results and the commentaries from Evan, who is as
always a delight, he makes you feel as if you are right there.  so here I  am
writing to you all, and if I were to have a drink it would be "scotch", so
maybe
next year I'll be there with all of you,

waiting in New York,  Diane

before I forget trying to get my Holly bred before I leave and she is just
not cooperating, have not had a litter of GS in two years,  maybe three at  the
rate she is going.