[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: home insurance

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, "Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, "tindrock1@xxxxxxx" <tindrock1@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 09:49:16 -0800 (PST)

It's always great to hear about good insurance options!  I have Horace Mann.
It might be restricted to educators.  They are great about dogs.  When my house
sustained MAJOR water damage, and we all had to move out for six weeks while
renovations were done, they paid the full cost of boarding my 3 dogs at a local
pet spa!  I think I will keep what I have!  Oh, yeah, they "boarded" me, too!
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockgermanshepherds.com
Generations of Dually-Titled Champions
and Protective Companions for a Changing World