[ SHOWGSD-L ] holidays and busy-ness

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 07:32:05 -0800 (PST)

I have much going on, things for my kids that can only be done when there is no
school, or in Brian's case, he is not in Gainesville so he finds more time to
go shopping.
I hope everyone has a great holiday, or had a fine Chanukah.

Remember entries close for the January shows really soon, and those show
secretaries have a huge job, during the holidays.  So please, get your entries
in now, make next weekend less stressful for the people you will see right
after New Year's.

Entries for the Miami shows close Jan 22.  I will beg for entries later for
that.

Best to one and all.....sheila