[ SHOWGSD-L ] herding

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:18:03 -0700 (PDT)

for those of you who have never been to a herding clinic, let me tell you, it
is a hell of a lot of fun. for those of you in North Georgia or S. Carolina. We
are truely lucky. Hubert Bailey, has to be one of the finest dog trainers, i
have met in many a year, even though he is partial to Border Collies, he.he.
Last Saturday was a complete blast, except for the heat. It a amazing what
these dogs can do with little or no instruction.

  now thanks to the incouragement of Hubert, Princess and I will start formal
classes next Tuesday and Thursday.

  To the rest of you, get out there and participate, beats the hell out of
going to a gym and paying a fortune for an exercise program, Morgan