[ SHOWGSD-L ] help-dangerous & visious

  • From: David Fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:11:31 +0000 (GMT)

> And that is typical law-passing all across the country.   Rush to pass
> a law w/out making it a good and reasonable one, to satisfy the
> headline hunters.
> Stormy

And that is the truth about Eagle, WI where Jane lives. Although she
would have you believe that to lack of flees and vampires is because of
her saintly Irish Grandmother and garlic, it is really because there is
a law against flees and vampires there.

While we glibly rush to criticize the rush to pass law on rushed things
just think where we'd be without a law against flees, a law against dogs
barking, a law against hate while killing, and a law against the ice
age. No Stormy, there are not enough laws yet.... We still have unrully
children, wives who no longer fix breakfast and car tires that go flat.
Besides, we still have not fixed the show judging problem - I lost
again!

Laws and law suits solve everything - right???????
Dave