[ SHOWGSD-L ] help with surgery

  • From: Ketlyngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 22:37:13 EDT

Hi   Listers about a month ago i emailed the list asking about how to go
about fundraising....well I came up with a plan...: )          I have made
necklaces.   I have even made the gsd pendant...never done anything like this
before....but here it is...: )       I am selling these necklaces with all
procedes
going toward the cost of this surgery.   the necklaces are 20.00 plus 2.oo
shipping fee.....i sent a photo to Geralds  list of the necklaces.   there are
other necklaces with different pendants in the works..: )       if you would
like
to purchase one of these necklaces please email me at ketlyngsd@xxxxxxxx  I
am hoping to have a bit of time to open a page on my website with several of
the necklace styles i have come up with.....lord knows i have to sale 5000.00
necklaces to come up with half the cost of this surgery up front and with gods
help i am very much hoping i can do that.    i have never made necklaces before
and had no idea where or how to start...but i was guided by my heart and have
come up with some very nice pieces...: )
thanks for all your help
tammy

 AOL now offers free email to everyone.