[ SHOWGSD-L ] help on problem

  • From: SallyHH31@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 09:51:39 EST

My 9 and a half year old boy has started eating crazy things. A few weeks
ago he ate a pair of my socks and part of some knitted slippers. Then was sick
and I had him at the vet. Couldn't find anything but cost me 575.00 for tests
and special food. Seems to be doing good but last night he ate a moccasin
from  under my dresser that has sat there for about 6 months and he never
bothered  them. I have made sure not to leave socks or things like that on the
floor
but  never even thought about my shoes. All I found on the floor was beads and
part  of the leather shoe string. Nothing else. Can anyone help me. I am
going to get  him a muzzle today but hate to do that to him.
               Thanks in advance       SallyHH