[ SHOWGSD-L ] help

  • From: "Carolyn McKenna" <kennadale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsds" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 22:52:47 -0600

     O.K. I'm going out on a limb that may break here, but I must say that
Chuck Kruger is
interested only in the welfare of our dogs. Yes, he has a product, but Is he
really promoting
it, or is he promoting help for the health of our dogs ? You can call him about
a problem that
stumps your vet and he will solve your problem.  He will call your vet,
prescribe, solve the
problem, and never charge for his service. I have known few so dedicated to the
health of dogs as Chuck. I can say this because he is no longer in practice so
I am not
advertising for him, but if you have any vet problem, you can call him and he
will give you
his expert opinion at no charge, simply because he loves the dogs.
                                               Carolyn
Carolyn McKenna
361-293-5389