[ SHOWGSD-L ] help

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:04:03 -0700

> From Tish's post about the judge is not supposed to look at the September
> Review
> to Norma's post about "more importanly, does anyone know what Helen
> Franklin is
> going to wear?" has me shaking my head in wonder!  Why is it important
> what
> Helen wears...or, perhaps if Helen Franklin didn't wear anything at all,
> (now
> that I could see as a major problem), and if Helen didn't look at the
> September
> Review, why advertise?  Help...what am I missing here?????????
> It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world.

Here is my best advise Helen......
It is worth at least twice what you will pay for it!

If you wear certain colors, someone will be offended. Some don't like
sables, so don't like black, and by-colors and not everyone's cup of tea. If
it is bright, you will outshine the dogs in the photos. If it is dull, you
will not make a proper appearance in the ring. If it is really nice, you
will stimulate jealousy in your female counter parts. In any event, most of
we men, possibly 50% of the crowd, will not know what you wore anyway, and
will not know what we have on either.

So you'd best just please yourself, unless you were serious about wearing
nothing, in which case half your audience will be please and will pay
attention, and the ladies will revolt entirely.

Now you've got us guessing and we will have to be there just to figure this
out.
Dave