[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: help

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: helen@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:47:07 -0400

As a "sister" judge, I can tell you that what you wear is only important
to you.  For those exhibitors who may have to have their pictures taken
because they got lucky and won something, there's plenty of time at the
National for them to change their clothes so that the two of you don't
clash..........other than that, just wear something that goes well with
German Shepherd colours.............   It would be easy to dress to
judge Irish Setters, or Pyrenees, because your choices in the first are
somewhat limited, and for Pyrs, of course you can only wear brilliant
red or blue.....................but ANYTHING goes with Shepherds!  Just
wear clothes!!!
And comfortable shoes...not new ones.
    AND, should it happen that someone feels free to criticize, affix
your right thumb to your nose and wiggle the other fingers at them.... O:-)
   (But you really know all those things already, don't you?!)
Peggy