[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: hearing a pin drop....

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 01:29:04 EST

In a message dated 11/10/2009 9:00:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
Why can't we start on the judging at the national. Why didn't  anyone
complain about 30 Selects?  I think they were all  deserving of it, but
then  I
don't know nothing about  dogs.
Someone needs to take it on and bitch about the  judging.

Or how about that Texas steak?  Wasn't there too much  oil on  that?  I
also
felt the bathrooms at the National  were too warm.

Frankly I was surprised at Dave giving so many selects.   Still have a hard
time grasping that on any other day any could go  GVX.  But it is still up
to the one in the middle of the ring.   Some just find more to give awards
to and I know Evan you like that.   It brings the masses back again.
It was tried to restrict judges to a set amount and that got  thrown out
the door.   Canada does only award 10 but the entry  is usually much smaller.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark