[ SHOWGSD-L ] hearing a pin drop....

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:13:25 EST

Way too quiet the last few days.  Evan what is on the  agenda to fight, er,
talk about??? Always seems so odd when dog people  have nothing to say.

Something I have enjoyed the past few days is the topic on  movement.  The
photo's on both Val H's and the Avery sight certainly  can be so revealing.
Only wish we has them in motion to  study.   Slow motion on many of

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark