[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: health testing

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 14:45:51 -0400

I have 2 boys as well that just need thyroids and their temperment tests
done(along with my 2 girls needing tt's). Its all a work in progress shall
we say it does cost alot to do all the testing. But now I have started to do
hips, elbows, and thyroids at once at 2. I get the hearts and eyes done at
clinics. Its nice since there are a couple all breed clubs that do heart and
cerf clinics yearly with the dr's at Cornell. I just hope to see more dogs
with PASSING CHIC's in the future. Let me tell you the puppy buying public
is getting right up on all the health testing too...they want MORE then just
the hips and elbows done on parents...can't say as i blame them....maybe
thats why i have a waiting list a mile long! I could have sold 100 puppies
this year...only had 2 to sell though but alot just waiting to get their
chance to get a nice baby!
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html