[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: heads

  • From: Christina Klahn <ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 07:54:58 -0800 (PST)

I'm a little bias here, but I love my girl's head as far as defining the
feminine head that should be present on a female GSD.  As far as males, my
mentor's big sable boy (Ch. Oak Ridge Lunar Shadow) has the best head I've
ever seen.  I also really like the head piece on Maureen and Pat's male Spunky
(Select Ch. Konigin's Phantom of the Opera).  I'm fairly new and I haven't seen
a ton of dogs out there, but this is what I like for what I've seen and put my
hands on.

Christina Klahn
ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx

Msg: #1 in digest
From: MyDovey@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:10:41 EST
Subject: heads

all right who do you think has the beautiful head piece in males and
females?
Carole Powell  Fuchs

**************Check out smokin’ hot deals on laptops, desktops and more
from