[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: hard work

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 09:36:56 EST

And I believe it is Not all about having one directly in California, it
would be very nice for us but that is not the point.  The point it they get
further and further away.... Kansas, Mo... PA  lets see what they come up
with next because it will make a big difference.  Colorado is still  not west
but it is more accessible yet still for me a 20+ hour drive but I was
looking forward to it.  Not sure I am willing to do the 30 hour drive... I  am
getting to old....LOL

Just my two cents.
Debbie who usually offers up a minimum of  4 entries every year.

In a message dated 1/30/2011 5:12:30 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Helen
with all due respect only one of those has been in  current times-
sally

--
Sally

www.embroiderybysally.org
updated with new  designs

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.