[ SHOWGSD-L ] happy birthday america

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 20:14:04 +0000

Few of my favorites

This is my country land of my birth
this is my country grandest on earth
I pledge thee my allegiance
America the bold
For this is my country to have and to hold

America I love you
Youre like a sweetheart of mine
from ocean to ocean
for you my devotion
is touching each boundary line
just like a little baby
climbing its mothers knee
America I love you
and theres three hundred million others like me

America count on us when things go wrong and we will always see you through
America you command and well obey whereever we may be
America youre our own our native land the shining light of liberty

Your land and my land is the best land of all
sweet land of freedom for the great and the small
So lets stand beside her if its the last thing we do
come one come all and pledge allegiance to our own red white and blue
--
norma hansburg
www.normahansburg.com