[ SHOWGSD-L ] handling for a judge

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 19:05:29 EDT

In a message dated 9/4/09 10:56:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
the  4-month rule stated: A Handler cannot show under a judge for 4 months
AFTER  he handles for that Judge

This came up at our shows this weekend. I think it is a very strange  rule.

Dave Coleman is judging. We co-own Jock with Dave. We want to show Jock in
the Riverside shows, less than four months from now. The handler we want to
use  is Grace. In order for Grace to show Jock, at Riverside, she can't
show anything  under Dave this weekend, for anyone.  That is how I understand
the  rule.

Thankfully Tedi can figure this stuff out.  I thought about taking  Jock in
the ring under Dave, then he can throw me and the dog out, and brag  about
his honesty.

I may still do that.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds