[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: handling for a judge

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 11:45:13 -0400

different people at the AKC, you will get at least 4 different replies...on
almost any subject.
    In the past, what you are saying is correct, and this is how the "conflict"
rule was interpreted.  However, in today's contentious world, I suspect that a
complaint that stressed your co-ownership of another dog with the judge, not
the dog you are showing, would result in, at the very least, a letter of
reprimand to the judge.
    Depending on who the parties are, of course, just like almost everything
else in the AKC.
    All that's required is one poor sport, and someone is going to be
crucified.  AKC is so screwed up these days I wouldn't take any chances with
anything at all.

    Peggy